Xanadu Next translation from English to Spanish

In questa sezione troverete tutte le notizie riguardo ai nuovi progetti futuri.

Moderator: Gaucci Team

Xanadu Next translation from English to Spanish

Postby xdediosl » Fri May 24, 2013 3:43 pm

IN ENGLISH
hi all in the forum, the reason for this post is to inform you that after a few months off I decided to continue with the translation of English to Spanish game Falcom Xanadu Next, with the help of ghotik2002 who very kindly provided me the necessary tools and technical support for this work.

not tell in advance percentage of carry in the translation, but I have already translated the intro and back alley

I have some screenshots to see that if I'm serious and not false images.

IN SPAÑISH
hola a todos en el foro, el motivo de este post es para informarles que despues de unos meses de descanso he decidido continuar con la traducción de ingles a español del juego Xanadu Next de Falcom, con la ayuda de ghotik2002 quien muy amablemente, me proporciono las herramientas necesarias y apoyo técnico para realizar esta labor.

no se decirles en porcentaje de avance llevo en la traducción, pero ya tengo traducido el intro y back callejón

les dejo unas capturas para que vean que si hablo en serio y no son imágenes falsas.

xdediosl

Re: Xanadu Next translation from English to Spanish

Postby Doppiapunta » Fri May 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Hello.
Great job guy.
I wish the best for you and for your project.
Good luck and keep up.
Can't wait for further news .
Code: Select all
I am a hacker, enter my world...

Yes, I am a criminal.

My crime is that of curiosity.

My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like.

My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.

Doppiapunta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Location: Cian De San Roccu - Levanto (SP) vs Cologno Monzese (MI)

Return to Progetti