Pezzetto da tradurre x tutti i nuovi membri

In questa sezione troverete tutte le notizie riguardo ai nuovi progetti futuri.

Moderator: Gaucci Team

Pezzetto da tradurre x tutti i nuovi membri

Postby Micartu » Fri Nov 28, 2003 2:27 pm

Ciao a tutti eccovi qui il piccolo brano da tradurre di Undying postate pure qui la traduzione, mi raccomando usate i tag HIDE per nascondere la Vostra traduzione in modoche solo Noi poassiamo vederla
Code: Select all
[hide] scrivete  la traduzione tra questi due tag [/hide]

[PAPMAN01AARON]
Title=Aaron's Letter
Lines[0]=Jeremiah, &n &n I am warning you about Bethany. She has become obsessed with father's books since you left for the war. She is increasingly paranoid and secretive. She locks herself in the sunroom or disappears on horseback. I know she is corresponding with a number of outsiders. I fear she is making family business known to these strangers. I doubt we want her bringing unneeded attention to the family. &n &n You know she is the last person we want near those stones. How could y
Lines[1]=ou have left us? I can feel the fingers of this curse reaching out to us. Don't think you can escape. You know you have to come back. Damn it, Jeremiah! You have doomed us all and you are a coward for leaving us. Can you hear the whispers, Jeremiah? Even another continent isn't far enough. Remember, I tried to go as well. I still heard them, even in Asian dens and German gutters. I figured it out, it's inside... &n It won't be long before you cross the threshold, Brother. &n &n Aaron

Fate pure con comodo! Ciaoooooooooo
Visitate il nuovo sito de I Figli di Gaucci Prod.

Micartu
Utente Senior
Utente Senior

Traduzione file inviatomi

Postby Martial » Sat Nov 29, 2003 10:41 am

[PAPMAN01AARON]
Title=Aaron's Letter
Lines[0]=Jeremiah, &n &n I am warning you about Bethany. She has become obsessed with father's books since you left for the war. She is increasingly paranoid and secretive. She locks herself in the sunroom or disappears on horseback. I know she is corresponding with a number of outsiders. I fear she is making family business known to these strangers. I doubt we want her bringing unneeded attention to the family. &n &n You know she is the last person we want near those stones. How could y
Lines[1]=ou have left us? I can feel the fingers of this curse reaching out to us. Don't think you can escape. You know you have to come back. Damn it, Jeremiah! You have doomed us all and you are a coward for leaving us. Can you hear the whispers, Jeremiah? Even another continent isn't far enough. Remember, I tried to go as well. I still heard them, even in Asian dens and German gutters. I figured it out, it's inside... &n It won't be long before you cross the threshold, Brother. &n &n Aaron

Post editato da Doppiapunta

Ho tolto la tua traduzione perch? purtroppo il TAG hide sembrava non funzionare MArtial..grazie cmq ti sapremo dire

Per gli altri esaminandi traducete pure lo stesso pezzo!!!!
Martial

Re: Pezzetto da tradurre x tutti i nuovi membri

Postby dart779 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:25 pm

Scusate ragazzi, ho letto adesso che è per gli esaminandi, e comunque hide non funziona :)
Se volete vi invio lo stesso il pezzo (anche se il lavoro non è perfetto, non dispongo delle conoscenze del background e del contesto in generale per eseguire una traduzione davvero corretta) via PM (a chi, ditemelo voi).
Saluti.
dart779

Return to Progetti